Friday, April 17, 2009

Tis the Season for Sneezin'

Poor Little Boy - he's inherited my seasonal allergies, and right now he's pretty miserable. I bought him some children's Zyrtec today, so I'm hoping he'll find some relief.

Baby has been sitting on the potty chair more each day on her own. It plays "Old MacDonald" until you empty and dry it, which can be a bit irritating. I told her she couldn't use a sippy cup she dug out of the cupboard until she was done wearing didies. She seems pretty excited about it. Whatever works, I guess. The only thing DH and I roll our eyes at - she takes off ALL her clothes. Sigh.

It really is a pretty day. It's breezy and cool, but very pretty.

DH just got off the phone with our insurance company and the Eye clinic because they keep billing her appts wrong. Run around. Of course.

Looking forward to a little quiet now that the kids are in bed. :0)

2 comments:

Anna said...

*All* of her clothes? How funny!

Tammy said...

Yeah. I'd post a pic, but I'm not sure that's appropriate even though "nothing's showing." :0S

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets