Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby and the bug

Baby is terrified of bugs. A common housefly makes her scream bloody murder. And it's funny, I can identify the scream. So, I was sitting here checking things out online, and she screamed. She's in the house, and there's a bug on the outside of the window. I told her to tap on the glass lightly, and it would fly away. She screamed. Then she backed up a foot or two and tossed her stuffed animal at the window. It flew away, and she laughed.

Then she was next to me on the couch. She saw a tiny piece of a cracker, and looked at it through the magnifying glass, "Crumb alert! Crumb alert!"

Where does she get this stuff?

After I finished the post, Baby ran to the bathroom. She sat in there and grunted and groaned. Finally, she called for help. She had pooped some itty bitty little poops. Daddy went and helped her. She came out and I told her how proud I was. She looked at me all sad. "I'm going to miss them." I asked her what she was going to miss. "My little poops." Now she's asking me, "Can I go outside?" followed by cute, begging puppy eyes and a smile. Love her.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Life is never dull with little people, that's for sure! :)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets