Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TEA, anyone?

Today my husband went to a TEA party. I told my friend that on the phone, and she was a bit confused. LOL Even though he drinks tea all the time, I don't think he's "tea party" material.

The paper said there were a couple hundred people there. The way he feels about crowds made me proud he went. He stood for 2 hours in the rain holding his flag.


I hope everyone got their taxes turned in. My husband finished ours last month, and we've received our returns. Of course, we're not spending them because you never know what could happen when you work at a paper mill.

1 comment:

Anna said...

We're not spending ours either, also for reasons of economic uncertainty. Good for him for going to the tea party!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets