Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The screaming has stopped

at least for now.

She decided she was not going to eat her PB&J "swindich". Fine. No mini cupcakes. Screaming ensued. I got her calmed down, and told her to eat the pieces with the least crust. Ok.

Little Boy informs me that she's spreading jelly all over the table. (Thankfully I use vinyl tablecloths!) So I very calmly wiped up the table and took her out of the chair and took her into the kitchen to clean her up. "Now I have my cakes?"

"HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! Yeah, right."

I wrestled them away from her. Trust me, she's going to be the one to get the smooshed package if she ever earns them.

I carried her to her room, changed her didie, put jammies on her, and told her to lie down so I could tuck her in. Screaming, again. Fine. Same rule as at nighttime: Lie down so I can tuck you in, or I am leaving and you can tuck yourself in. Screaming.

So I left the room, turned the TV to the channel so I could watch her on TV. I don't know how many times I went back in there, but Little Boy decided he was going to find something good to do as far away from me as possible.

Well, as you can see from the picture, she removed the jammies, kicked stuffed animals, blankets and pillows of her bed but one blankie - which she's not using.

Let's hope she wakes up sweet.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I know you must be frustrated, but that is such a sweet picture! :)

Tammy said...

She woke up cranky. :0S

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets