So we are not using the kitchen sink or dishwasher. My usually messy/cluttered kitchen is quickly becoming a disaster area. DH and Little Boy ran to town to rent a snake - saving about $40. And since DH has 3 days off, he can afford a little trip.
And we are not using the washing machine, either. Seems we've been putting our dirty clothes in, running it and putting the "washed" clothes into the dryer. The washer has been making a loudish squeeking noise. I put clothes in the other night, and was doing some sorting when the washer turned on. It was squeeking again, but I could tell it wasn't agitating - the washer wasn't shaking enough. I let it finish and looked inside. All the clothes were in the same spot they started in - NOT a good sign. There were a couple stained things that were still folded after being stain treated. So I don't know how long we've been drying dirty clothes. Lovely.
There are plenty of things I could be doing, but Baby and I are watching a Winnie the Pooh movie for a little while.
4 comments:
I suggest doing like Scarlet O’Hara does in the movie Gone With the Wind. “ I won’t think about that today, I will think about it tomorrow.”
Sorry that you are having such a difficult time right now. Praying for you!!!!
It's not that I'm having any more difficult time as usual. The fact that it IS usual is frustrating. :0S
Sounds like a hectic household to me!
I agree with the Scarlett suggestion -- it will be there tomorrow.
When I had a job, I had two file folders marked Scarlett and Rhett. I really did file the appropriate items in them!
Post a Comment