Thursday, April 9, 2009

Overnight Enchillada Bake

was not a hit. Little Boy asked if it could be a meal I only make one time. DH gave it less than a 5, and Baby ate everything but the chicken in it.

Oh well. I thought it was just ok myself. I don't know if it was just too much liquid, or if the whole wheat tortillas made that much of a difference.

Better luck next time.

1 comment:

Anna said...

"A meal you only make one time" made me chuckle. Points to him for being as tactful as possible! Little boys at my house would just be saying. "I really don't like this." :D

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets