Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It was late, but it was yummy!

Last night, supper was very late getting on the table. But I thought it was very yummy. We had grilled Italian chicken, grilled potatoes, and green beans.

Italian Chicken
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
1/3 c. Zesty Italian dressing
1/4 c. olive oil
1/2 T. Italian seasoning

Combine dressing, oil and seasoning. Pour into large ziplock with chicken. Put in refrigerator to marinate.

Grilled Potatoes
3 large potatoes
4 T. butter, melted
Seasoning of your choice

Wash the potatoes, but leave the skin on. Slice the potatoes lengthwise, into thick slices (about 3/4 in.). Place in pot of water, bring to boil. Boil for 8 minutes. Drain.

Brush the melted butter on the potatoes, and sprinkle seasonings on both sides. I use McCormick's Roasted Garlic & Herb.

I put the chicken and the potatoes on the grill at the same time. Since the potatoes are basically cooked, I put them where the burners aren't as hot.

1 comment:

Bessaroo said...

mmmm! That sounds really good!


(Log onto your myspace and check your inbox. I believe you got mail!)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets