Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Exciting Day

So many things - little things, perhaps - but things to be thankful for. Monday, husband unclogged the drain in the basement floor. We can now run the dishwasher and run the sink in the kitchen. Yay!

Today, the part for the washing machine came, and I did a couple loads of wash. It's amazing how clean the clothes get when the agitator actually turns! LOL. I think we've been wearing dirty clean clothes for awhile now that I see what clean ones look like.

DH and children (and I) put up the new flagpole today. I'll add pictures after lunch. My rebel husband is so proud of his "Don't Tread On Me" flag. I had to laugh.


Before & After

2 comments:

Anna said...

Funny how much you appreciate those things when you've been without for a while! Glad you're having a good day.

Bessaroo said...

This reminds me of those picture puzzles that you do where you "spot the difference". Let's see... The trees now have leaves, there is an additional car, a flag pole has been put down...

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets