Last night Little Boy was wiggling his loose tooth - grosses me out. Just before he brushed his teeth, he and Daddy got all excited about something. He came out into the living room and showed me his little tooth. He was hopping all over, excited that the Tooth Fairy was coming to bring him money and a toy! Yeah. The "Tooth Fairy" started wondering where she was going to come up with a toy.
The Tooth Fairy gave him a dollar and a new sticker activity book on Jack and the Beanstalk. I think she's going to have to find a couple little toys at the store to put aside just for little boys in our house who lose teeth so she doesn't panic last minute.
Just a note on baby teeth. I think baby teeth are so beautiful. They are small, white, straight. Adult teeth are too big for little mouths, crooked, ugly. At least that's how I feel about my teeth compared to my baby teeth. And I look at Little Boy and KNOW the kid's going to need braces. Great.
1 comment:
Good work Tooth Fairy! :)
Post a Comment