1 - MIL took the picture. Was laughing that she wasn't getting us in the frame, and that she was cutting off heads. I didn't find it funny. At all.
2 - I have to do something about my weight. I hate how heavy I have allowed myself to become, and this picture makes me disgusted. The kids and my husband look great.
3 - my hair is recently cut, and I like the cut, but it was windy yesterday and my hair looks poofier than it actually is.
4 - I had meant to wear my contacts, but ran out of getting-ready time.
4 - I had meant to wear my contacts, but ran out of getting-ready time.
3 comments:
Funny - she doesn't *look* like a pterodactyl! :)
I think you have a beautiful smile, even if you don't like the way you look overall. That's what I see about you when I look at that picture.
Thank you. I know I should just accept the compliment, but I feel like such the beached whale. :0S
I know the feeling. ((HUGS))
Post a Comment