These are the yummiest pumpkin cake bars I've ever eaten, and they are very simple to make.
Pumpkin Cake Bars
4 eggs, well beaten
2 c. cooked pumpkin (15 oz. can)
1 1/2 c. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cloves
1 yellow cake mix
1/2 c. melted butter
Mix eggs, pumpkin, sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Pour into a 9x13 cake pan. Sprinkle whole cake mix over the top. Drizzle melted butter over the top. Bake at 325 for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Try to not eat them all yourself! LOL.
3 comments:
Sounds yummy! Now if it would just cool down enough here to start to make some fall recipes ...
I thought I saw on the news that the UP is getting a hard frost soon. It shouldn't be too long...
I can be your witness on this; those were indeed the best pumpkin bars ever.
Post a Comment