So today we went to the salon so Baby and I could get our hair cut. Little Boy "got to" come along. Little Boy and I finished up our lessons, and we all rushed to get dressed and out the door - I almost forgot the snacks! Yikes! That would have been a huge mistake! How else do you control two kids who are sitting across the room while you get your hair cut?
We grabbed lunch and got home in time to watch an episode of Maggie and the Ferocious Beast just before nap time. Both kids decided that they wanted to put their jammies back on. They are so much like me it scares me sometimes.
If only I could wear my jammies all day long. Alas, I have found that people tend to come to our house if I do that.
1 comment:
That's so funny! I don't think our oldest has ever asked to put his jammies on early - it would mean going to bed to him, and *that* isn't something he rushes! :D On the other hand, if you ever feel the need for company, you know how to induce it.
Post a Comment