
Little Boy woke up this morning and crawled into bed with me. I was so tired; I was awake half the night coughing and sneezing. I figured that would be the case so I slept on the couch and told DH to wake me when he got up at 5 and send me to bed. I'm still feeling less than wonderful.
So, Little Boy crawled in with me and did pretty well letting me rest a bit longer. We watched a little Fox and Friends and got Baby out of bed. While I was changing her diaper, he happened to look in the full-length mirror on her door. He got all upset and said he had spots on his face. When I got a chance to look at him, sure enough, he did. Poor little guy. He asked me if they were "dying spots." Such a hypocondriac like his mom. So I made an appt. for him, and we all got ready to go. He flopped down on the bed and sighed. "These spots are making me tired." Children.
The nurse practioner we saw thinks it's roseola, or something similar. That's what Baby had last winter. For whatever reason, roseola is rarely passed to a sibling. What is up with that? It would have been easier if they both had it at the same time. I think they work together to make me worry as much as possible. So he got a dose of Benadryl (psycho meds for him), and they are going down for a nap. I think I'm going to get a nappie, too!
So, Little Boy crawled in with me and did pretty well letting me rest a bit longer. We watched a little Fox and Friends and got Baby out of bed. While I was changing her diaper, he happened to look in the full-length mirror on her door. He got all upset and said he had spots on his face. When I got a chance to look at him, sure enough, he did. Poor little guy. He asked me if they were "dying spots." Such a hypocondriac like his mom. So I made an appt. for him, and we all got ready to go. He flopped down on the bed and sighed. "These spots are making me tired." Children.
The nurse practioner we saw thinks it's roseola, or something similar. That's what Baby had last winter. For whatever reason, roseola is rarely passed to a sibling. What is up with that? It would have been easier if they both had it at the same time. I think they work together to make me worry as much as possible. So he got a dose of Benadryl (psycho meds for him), and they are going down for a nap. I think I'm going to get a nappie, too!
1 comment:
Ok, I know it's not funny. But I had to laugh at the picture - he looks so completely disgusted! :D Hope he's all better soon, and that you all got good naps!
Post a Comment