Today was a great day to recuperate from yesterday.
Sunday's just suck the life out of me.
We rush and rush and still walk in just as the music is starting - not the best thing when DH is the music leader. He drops Baby at the nursery before coming to the service. That seems to be the only way we can be sure that I don't get stuck in the nursery for the first half of the service while I wait for a nursery worker to show up. When I tell the pastor the DH took Baby to the nursery, someone inevitably jumps up claiming they didn't realize THEY were the one listed in the bulletin to be in the nursery. Somehow I just have a problem believing that's always true.
I spent much of today working on curriculum for VBS. I feel like I have a decent start. Right now I am working on a list of games to play with preschoolers indoors. I clicked on an "intersting" link and had to do a ctrl alt delete to get out of the loop. I HATE that. I absolutely hate it when I go into a site and cannot get back to Google.
The "weird" family didn't show up to church yesterday. I was a little surprised since they had been to church Wednesday night. Evidently, Mr. Weird had requested that he be allowed to answer questions of the congregation for himself. I guess he doesn't realize that that would NOT help his case - at least with all the thinking women in our church who would like to clobber him.
I need to get out the chicken for supper. cluck cluck
2 comments:
Aahh, fond memories ... trying to keep 12 or 14 preschoolers while they played inside games ... LOL!
Now that you know he wants to answer questions, you can stock your purse with overripe produce. ;) Y'know, just in case you don't like his answer.
That's too funny! Too bad I put all the old fruit down the disposal last night. I had a REALLY ripe pear that would have made a lasting impression! Ha ha!
Post a Comment