Thursday, January 10, 2008

We ran around all day yesterday

Yesterday morning, Little Boy and I were watching tv and saw the garbage truck go by. A little while later, I heard this gale wind blow by and heard our garbage can fall over. So I grabbed my jacket, put on shoes and ran outside. First, I ran and caught our garbage can while it rolled around in the road. Then I caught our next-door-neighbor's can. Then the 2 cans across the street. Then the 2 cans up the road. Then I grabbed the neighbor's can again.


We then all got dressed to go to the store. We drove to Oakland and picked up cat food. Then we headed to Walmart to look for a gift for Tiny Tim, aka Little Boy. He picked out the biggest nerf gun in the world. This thing is about 3 feet long!We stopped to eat lunch and then we came home and hopped into bed for naps. Ok, well, they took naps. DH had to work a double shift, so Little Boy, Baby and I had dinner and played for about an hour before jammie time. Little Boy was busy showing Baby his new gun. Suddenly, I heard her screaming. I ran into the LR ready to spank a little boy's butt, and then realized she was screaming because she was stuck under the work bench. He took off screaming b/c I had the spankin spoon, and I had to hold both of them while they cried after I got her unwedged. I was very glad for jammie time.


They went to bed pretty well. Then I got some mommy time! Yea! I watched Criminal Minds - what an ending! And then Project Runway. NOOOOOO! I am so ticked that Kevin got auf'd! It should have been Christian! But the show wouldn't be the same without the prissy little gay boy with the over-the-top EGO! Even Ricky should have gone before Kevin! I am soooo ticked. This is like last year when they kept Vincent around - I think that was b/c they showed him favors since he used to be in the industry. Too much politics - should be straight-forward judging on the current garment. GRRR.


Stayed up late talking to DH when he finally got home. Am so tired this morning. Tonight is ladies' fellowship - we're meeting and then cleaning some closets. Yippee. (sarcasm)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Well it sounds like you got your exercise chasing garbage cans, LOL!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets