Today we're getting a little snow - almost enough to cover the tops of the grass, but certainly enough to cover the brown ground. Yea! I just hate looking at dead grass.
I called today to make hair appointments. Next week. Oh well. That's what happens when I procrastinate. So we all get to look "moppy" for another week, and DH gets to wait even longer since he can't go during the day.
I've been looking for choir music for Easter. I think I've found a couple songs with a CD accompaniment. I figure if we sing fewer songs, we can work on them and sing them better without extra practices. That is the main goal, actually.
This month seems like it is going to be a busy month. DH & I are going bowling Friday night with the pastor & his wife. Little Boy and Baby are going to their house and their 14 yr old daughter will watch them along with the PK BRAT. DH isn't thrilled, but MIL & FIL still go up the mountain on Fridays, so babysitting options are limited. I am sure they will be ok. Then Sunday after the evening service, we are having a fellowship. I signed up to bring sandwiches and DH said he was surprised. I guess since it'll be after the PM service. It makes it difficult b/c of bedtime, but I feel like we can play it by ear. Sat. the 26th, the teens are coming here for appetizers for their progressive dinner. I took the first course in the hopes that our Sat. PM routine won't be too interrupted. The last week of the month I have 2 dr. appts. And then the 3rd is the church Super Bowl of Chili Cook Off. DH is going to make chili and I'll take sandwiches, again. I'm thinking I might make some type of cornbread dish, too. Anyone have a good one?
Well, I need to get some wash in the washer. Baby has had some super soaker didies lately and I have a load of bedding & jammies to wash.
No comments:
Post a Comment