Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sucked Back In

AAaaarrrgghh! I've been sucked back into Ancestry.com.  I've started compiling my research in an extensive way. Starting as far back as I could on the Robbs' side of the family, I've started listing every relative I've located. I'm working through my direct line and then expanding from there. I have a 30 page Word document so far. It includes pictures of people, documents, headstones, newspaper clippings, information from censuses and city directories and any other information I've come across.

I was feeling pretty good about how much I've done in just a couple days when I realized there are several other "lines" in my tree! Yikes. This is going to take some time.

But for now, I am Robbs descendent 3.7.4.3.1.3.2.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets