I guess we're supposed to get a few inches. It's snowing very lightly, and the grass isn't covered yet. It will be nice when that happens.
Baby got a bracelet loom for Christmas. She's been making little rubber band bracelets. The dog seems to like the rubber bands, too. We keep finding them in her poop. yuck.
I haven't accomplished much today. The kids and I have worked on a little school work. I have to get some things rounded up for the homeschool review next week. It seems to have come early, too, like Christmas. Little Boy was almost done reading a book, and it has completely disappeared. I have no idea where it went. I suspect foul play so I've given him a different book to read for his book report. He definitely doesn't seem concerned.
I played Apples to Apples with the kids. Little Boy gets so pouty when he is losing. :( I think we need to play win/lose games more often. He really needs to learn to win and lose gracefully.
After today, DH has one more day of day shift and then he's off for four days. The union pres asked him to fill in for him next week. I convinced him that he needs the time off more than we need the money. He's been working for more than two weeks straight. There are other people who can fill in even though DH is the preferred person.
Need to go check on the kiddos. They're too quiet. Even at 10 and 8, quiet kids can be dangerous. haha
Baby got a bracelet loom for Christmas. She's been making little rubber band bracelets. The dog seems to like the rubber bands, too. We keep finding them in her poop. yuck.
I haven't accomplished much today. The kids and I have worked on a little school work. I have to get some things rounded up for the homeschool review next week. It seems to have come early, too, like Christmas. Little Boy was almost done reading a book, and it has completely disappeared. I have no idea where it went. I suspect foul play so I've given him a different book to read for his book report. He definitely doesn't seem concerned.
I played Apples to Apples with the kids. Little Boy gets so pouty when he is losing. :( I think we need to play win/lose games more often. He really needs to learn to win and lose gracefully.
After today, DH has one more day of day shift and then he's off for four days. The union pres asked him to fill in for him next week. I convinced him that he needs the time off more than we need the money. He's been working for more than two weeks straight. There are other people who can fill in even though DH is the preferred person.
Need to go check on the kiddos. They're too quiet. Even at 10 and 8, quiet kids can be dangerous. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment