Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Headache Day

I woke up with a terrible sinus headache. I'm hoping it'll go away eventually today.

Last night I started crocheting a hat. It isn't going well. I don't know if it's because the yarn is so dark I can't see what I'm doing? Or if I'm just terrible at following directions? Or just terrible. I'm going to try again later with a lighter color and see.

Last night I also put plastic on Baby's windows. Her room is always colder in winter since it's over the garage and has windows on two sides. I had to get it done while the kids were next door; I'm not telling her it's done. I'm afraid she'll poke holes in it if she knows it's there. I'll try to get to Joel's one of these days.

Today is busy with piano and ballet. Joel will have to go with me to Allison's lesson. He's not happy. But it can't be helped.

DH is working another double today. sigh  I sure miss him when he's gone all day. Thankfully it's warmed up a little. It's 9 degrees with no wind right now.

Gotta go take the dog out and feed the kids. Baby is still in bed. I'll have to wake her up. She's usually up by now; hoping she's not getting sick. 

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets