What's black and white and so very not happy?
Mommy Referee! We have a new neighbor boy who is Little Boy's age. They get along very well, and play together almost every day now. But then there's the third wheel named Baby. She's very jealous that he has a friend to play with and she doesn't. And she doesn't do well being left out. I keep reminding her that when the weather gets nicer, she can play with the little girl who lives next door, but that isn't soon enough for her cranky little self.
So almost daily, I'm calling her in. She is loud and rude and mean, and I can't seem to get through to her that if she would be nicer, they would be nicer. sigh
Today I took her with me to put up paper for a new bulletin board at church. She likes to go with me, but she gets bored very quickly. I needed her help, and she played with my new Kindle. We ran to the dollar store to see if they had streamers the color I want for my border, and I let her pick out a movie. When we got home her new magazine came in the mail - Clubhouse Jr. I think she really likes it. Little Boy just started getting Sports Illustrated for Kids. I think it's awesome that they're getting something in the mail. I know how exciting that is.
I've been working on a logo for our new church. I'm almost done, but I'm still searching for the perfect font.
Back to cleaning the living room! It's a pit!
Mommy Referee! We have a new neighbor boy who is Little Boy's age. They get along very well, and play together almost every day now. But then there's the third wheel named Baby. She's very jealous that he has a friend to play with and she doesn't. And she doesn't do well being left out. I keep reminding her that when the weather gets nicer, she can play with the little girl who lives next door, but that isn't soon enough for her cranky little self.
So almost daily, I'm calling her in. She is loud and rude and mean, and I can't seem to get through to her that if she would be nicer, they would be nicer. sigh
Today I took her with me to put up paper for a new bulletin board at church. She likes to go with me, but she gets bored very quickly. I needed her help, and she played with my new Kindle. We ran to the dollar store to see if they had streamers the color I want for my border, and I let her pick out a movie. When we got home her new magazine came in the mail - Clubhouse Jr. I think she really likes it. Little Boy just started getting Sports Illustrated for Kids. I think it's awesome that they're getting something in the mail. I know how exciting that is.
I've been working on a logo for our new church. I'm almost done, but I'm still searching for the perfect font.
Back to cleaning the living room! It's a pit!
1 comment:
Poor Baby. It's hard to feel left out. But I'm glad that Little Boy has someone to play with! Hopefully soon they'll all be playing together more peacefully.
Post a Comment