Sunday, March 10, 2013

From the outside

looking in. That's how I feel very often. And now that we're going to a "new" church, I feel it even more. You'd think with "family" there, I wouldn't feel that way. But when even they huddle together and talk, without more than a couple words for me, it's hard. There are a couple older ladies who like to share their aches and pains with me, but other than them, I rarely get a hello. But I love teaching the Children's Church class, and so I concentrate on my love for those little people. 

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets