Friday, March 15, 2013

Gotta get a little more serious

about avoiding nitrites and nitrates! I have been fighting terrible hives for several days. Right now their place of choice to pop out is on my scalp. So when they're itching terribly, and I scratch, and break the skin, I keep pushing my hair coloring farther into the future. :(   And way too many grays are visible right now. So tonight I got Pizza Hut pizza for supper, and the boys ate pepperoni pizza and Baby and I had a Veggie Lover's pizza (w/o green peppers). 

Not only are we fighting off hives, Baby and I have been trying to get rid of her terrible case of athlete's foot. She picked it up last year when we went to a pool in a hotel. We got rid of it, and then last month she wore her Crocs, and it came back even worse. Crocs are supposed to be anti-fungal, but it didn't help poor Baby. We've been soaking her feet in domeboro and putting on the Lamisil. They still look terrible, though. :(

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets