Wednesday, March 13, 2013

If a website falls in the forest....

So a while back, some of the ladies at church said the church needs a website so people in the community know the church is still open.  DH was standing there, and I said that he knows how to build a site. They asked him to do it.

He made a comment recently that he really didn't want to do it, so I found wix.com. A site that has free templates and is pretty self-explanatory. So I muddled my way through it, and put together a basic site. He seems relieved to not have to do it, and thinks it looks ok.

I posted it more than once on the church FB page. - crickets -

I messaged the person in charge of the FB page asking them to list the website in the "about" section. - crickets -

I messaged the same person through the FB page. nothin'

What is going on? No one has commented on the site, and finally the website is listed on the FB "about" section.

I'm looking around... am I really invisible? sheesh

2 comments:

Anna said...

Luke and I both looked at it and thought it was good, for what that's worth. :) It's frustrating to put time and energy into a project just to have it ignored, though.

Tammy said...

Especially when they asked for one. oh well.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets