Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mystery

I've been having pain. I called a nurse hotline tonight, and I may go in to the ER tomorrow if I'm still feeling badly.

My best guess? Intestinal, bladder or uterus. Or maybe it will just be a gas pocket. But in any case, I'm ok when I sit, and it's not too bad when I am standing. But when I've been sitting for awhile and then stand up... It's pretty painful. And my lower abdomen is quite painful when pushed on. I've been avoiding my children since they tend to think they play defence and I'm the target. ha.

I'm hoping to hold out until Monday. But I'm not making any promises.

And whatever it is, it better not interfere with the endo appointment Little Boy has in Morgantown that we made 10 months ago.

Seriously.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Don't wait too long - says the voice of experience! We'll be praying for you.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets