Sunday, January 2, 2011

Up Early

It's early for me to be up. But I asked DH to wake me up when he left for work. It's actually kind of nice to be up while the kids are still asleep.

I slept on the couch last night. And then when DH got up, I crawled into bed. I am feeling much better for the moment. I am hoping that I continue to feel this good. I really don't want to go to the doctor.

I need to gather stuff to get ready for this morning. And I think I may need an allergy pill; it feels like I'm getting hives already today. It's a nearly daily thing, and if I deal with it quickly it's not too bad.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets