Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busy month

As the days progress farther into the month, I've started feeling some anxiety. There are just way too many things scheduled already! How am I going to handle any last minute things that happen? Yikes. I'm trying to not borrow trouble, but November is filling up, too.

Wouldn't you know, revival meetings are going to be the week in November that I take the kids to see the Imagination Movers? We're staying overnight after the show, so we'll miss that day. I don't see us rushing home just to make it to church the next night, either. We'll see.

Today the kids were racing Mario on the Wii. I was sitting here watching them, and I got car sick! Baby was driving like a maniac! Blah.

I hope to be done with the Secret Sister mess tomorrow. I finally have 4 people to swap with, but the little old ladies are proving to be nagging nellies, and I don't know that the generous ladies who agreed to swap are all that happy now. Now that they know who these women are, that is. Oh well. It's just a year, right?

I'd write more, but I'm super hot from holding my laptop and feeling a bit woozy - probably from the crazy drivers earlier! And it is almost 1:30 am. ugh.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's frustrating to feel too busy, isn't it? That's a battle we fight all the time. Praying for peace for you!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets