Thursday, October 1, 2009

Part of my heart


My kids say several times throughout the day, in a winsome way, "I love you, Mom." And I tell them that I love them. Inevitably, one of them will ask, "Why do you love me?" I tell them that I love them because they are part of my heart.

Little Boy went with me when I took Baby to her ballet lessons the other day. The thought of leaving here there forever must have crossed his mind. The way she treats him sometimes, I guess I don't blame him. But as we were driving across town to pick her up, he said, "I'm glad we're picking up Baby. I could never leave her at ballet because she's part of my heart."

He can be so sweet.

1 comment:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets