Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Praying for my sister-in-law

I woke up thinking about my SIL; she's having surgery today to remove a lump from her thyroid. The surgeon will determine if he needs to take both sides, and check her lymph nodes.

She is very calm (to me anyway), and optimistic. I don't know how I'd handle it. I'd probably put on a good face and be inwardly terrified.

I'm praying that God watches over the surgeon and that my SIL and BIL have peace and strength. And that she will have a very quick recovery and be able to get back to her beautiful little boys.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Well, the morning was anticlimactic. :) We were in the waiting room when the doctor called to say that he was sick. The surgery is rescheduled for Thursday.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets