Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wild Children

My children haven't been very nice to each other lately. I don't know why, but it's getting old. Baby is sitting in her room b/c she was very sassy to me. We have them sit until they are settled down, and then they tell us they are ready for us to start the timer.

She's back there yelling (screeching), "I'm REEEEEAAAAADYYYYYY!"

Not really the "ready" I'm looking for.

1 comment:

Anna said...

We have days like that. Keep plugging away with them - it's worth the work! At least that's what I keep telling myself. :)

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets