Friday, July 3, 2009

SS teachers sleeping on the job

My kids are really in need of new SS teachers.

Little Boy and Baby have not heard of the rubber chicken in the story of Jonah! You know, the one that went overboard when the sailors were lightening the load? And ended up in the whale with Jonah, and then ended up on shore with him when the whale barfed. THAT one.

At least, that's what I heard.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Apparently my SS teachers failed too, because I have no idea what this is about. :D

Tammy said...

I try to work the rubber chicken into the VBS theme somehow. :0) So we're planning to do a puppet show each night, and I wrote the rubber chicken into the script.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets