Saturday, July 4, 2009

She's SO stinkin' stubborn!

I honestly think my daughter is more stubborn than I am. She defies me, and I would give up, but I am NOT going to let her win.

At this point, I don't even care if she takes a nap. If she doesn't go to sleep, she's staying in bed til morning, with the exception for going pee. She can get up, pee and go back to bed. And I've started taking toys. Not just taking them, but they are being delegated to the ... rummage sale. (Say it with a deep voice and an echo in your mind.)

Little Boy is taking a good nap; I could have too, if it weren't for BABY. Gotta go. She's at it again. I'm going to have the best rummage sale EVER. Thanks, Baby.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Stubbornness can be good if you channel it. Just sayin' ... :)

Do you think she would be okay without a nap? Then you could institute "quiet time" and tell her she has to stay on her bed but she can play quietly. That would at least eliminate the whole power struggle thing.

Tammy said...

I wish you could hear the volume Chickie has. She definitely cannot function well without a nap yet. So we're still dukin' it out.

Anna said...

Oy. Sorry!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets