Friday, July 31, 2009

More Baby

So it POURED this morning - I could feel it coming yesterday, and I'm so glad it's past. I was pretty miserable while it lasted. Stinkin' arthritis.

Little Boy and Baby were on the porch playing. He was shooting his cap gun, and she was out there being a goon. He came in to tell us she was on the neighbor's driveway. In the rain! But she kept her hand dry!

And after she came in, I made her put on a long-sleeved shirt to get warmed up. This is where I found her when I called her for lunch - watching TV. What a pretzel.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Love the way she kept her hand dry! And what is it with kids and laundry baskets? :D Mine do the same thing. I guess it just makes such a cozy little nest.

Tammy said...

That's not even a laundry basket! It's a basket for toys and it's not that big! When she's in there, she acts and talks like a baby, though.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets