Sunday, March 22, 2009

Poor Baby, again

I was in the middle of my Sunday school lesson, and I heard Baby wail. I knew immediately what was wrong. She has weak elbows, and for whatever reason, people at church try to pick her up by the hands. Her little elbow was dislocated, and I had to pop it back into joint. Eww. It's like cracking chicken bones. And it hurts her; I hate to see her little tears.

I need to make a sign for her to wear at church - "Please pick me up under the arms!"

Grrr.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch. This has happened more than once at church? I think I'd be making that sign. Or, you know, knocking heads together. Something along those lines.

Jenni Green said...

Oh my! I would be fumming. Poor little thing. Does the pain stay for very long?

Tammy said...

She has had this happen at LEAST 4 times, I think 5 times, at church. Grandma has done it twice, Joel has done it once, and I did it to her the first time. So she's had this happen 8 or 9 times. If it keeps happening, she could end up needing surgery.

>:o(

Tammy said...

It hurts the worst while it's dislocated and when I fix it. Then it hurts for a couple hours. I gave her Tylenol when we got home. I've read that it aches for a couple days afterwards.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets