Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hang on to your hats

"The Obama administration will call for increased oversight of executive pay at all banks, Wall Street firms and possibly other companies as part of a plan to overhaul financial regulation, the New York Times reported."

Do I think there are executives who are paid too much? Yes. Do I think there are opportunities for companies to restructure and save money? Yes. Do I think it's the job of the government to regulate their pay?

NO.

Quit worrying about what people are being paid, and figure out how to CUT THE BUDGET! Figure out how to CLOSE AND PROTECT OUR BORDERS! Figure out APPROPRIATE GIFTS FOR FOREIGN DIGNITARIES! Figure out how to pack your stuff up in 4 years!

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets