My husband wears pants that are one inch larger in the waist than he wore in high school. I gain weight by breathing. But someone in our little family has been gaining "good" weight. I need to weigh him, but Little Boy has been putting on the pounds. When we went to the pediatrician a week after he got out of the hospital, the doctor told us Little Boy had weighed 67 lbs at the beginning of 2008. The day he was checked into the ER, he weighed 47 lb. That's almost 30% of his body weight. Plus he grew taller. No wonder his pants were falling off. Poor kid.
But I put my arm around him as we snuggled on the couch today, and I felt something sweet and familiar. A little love handle.
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear that his weight is coming back!
Post a Comment