Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby

I was cutting up an apple this morning for the kids' breakfast. Baby saw what I was doing, and said she LOVES apples "because they are so juicy and apple-y." Cute.

I love when the kids make up their own words or phraseology. Like when Little Boy says, "I amn't."

They make me smile muchly. :0)

1 comment:

Anna said...

How sweet! Ethan gets so disgusted now when we remind him of what he used to call things. :) I'm looking forward to when Alex is talking enough that he has his own funny sayings.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets