Tuesday, March 10, 2009

300+1

Did you hear about the guy who bowled 300+1? No? Have you ever heard of someone bowling 300 and not winning? LOL? (groan)

This is the 300+1st post - or I wouldn't have made you suffer with that horrible joke.

Yesterday, I took Little Boy to Morgantown, again, for more diabetic education. We spent a large amount of time with a nutritionist, who gave me some more information about planning his (our) meals. Basically, the plan we're using counting carbs falls within her recommendations, so I'm not changing anything.

I have a longish list of things to work on today, so I'm off to get started.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Glad to hear that your eating plan is what you're supposed to be doing - that must be reassuring for you!

And congratulations on 301 posts!

Angela Rae Barribeau said...

Yeah, how many do I have? 30? Pfft. Ha ha!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets