So last night DH and I took the kids to the late showing of the Lego Movie in 3D. DH thought I was a little crazy. But the dog had an appointment at 3 in the afternoon yesterday which made it impossible to go to the 4 pm showing. And we could have gone to see it minus the 3D at 7 pm, but that is our dinner time. I try to not mess with that as much as possible for Little Boy's sake.
DH is on vacation this week and next, so I figured it wouldn't be the end of the world. And it wasn't. I was hoping the little people would sleep in a little longer than they did...
We like the movie. DH and I were glad to see it wasn't just an adventure movie with cute special effects. We talked to the kids on the way home about the message of the movie: everyone is someone special, we're all created to fulfill a purpose, and when we all work together we can accomplish great things.
I liked that I heard DH laugh out loud a couple times. :) There were many pop culture references that went over the kids' heads.
And then there's the cute *annoying* theme song: "Everything is awesome." lol
I thought the Batman character was a hoot. DH and I both liked the ghost.
Little Boy loved the whole thing, of course. And Baby was glad when it was done. (sigh)
The only down side? It wasn't cheap. :/ But it was fun. :)
DH is on vacation this week and next, so I figured it wouldn't be the end of the world. And it wasn't. I was hoping the little people would sleep in a little longer than they did...
We like the movie. DH and I were glad to see it wasn't just an adventure movie with cute special effects. We talked to the kids on the way home about the message of the movie: everyone is someone special, we're all created to fulfill a purpose, and when we all work together we can accomplish great things.
I liked that I heard DH laugh out loud a couple times. :) There were many pop culture references that went over the kids' heads.
And then there's the cute *annoying* theme song: "Everything is awesome." lol
I thought the Batman character was a hoot. DH and I both liked the ghost.
Little Boy loved the whole thing, of course. And Baby was glad when it was done. (sigh)
The only down side? It wasn't cheap. :/ But it was fun. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment