Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

My sweet husband bought me a tanzanite necklace to match earrings he bought me for my birthday last year. :)  And a bag of peanut M&Ms hidden in a box from Amazon for books or videos. lol


I also got a beautiful flower arrangement. :) The only thing sad about the whole day was that he had to go to work tonight - which would explain why I'm still awake.


I started watching Emma - the movie based on the Jane Austen book. I got a phone call and paused the movie. I checked Little Boy's sugar and finished the movie. I really do need to get to bed.


It was a very nice day. 

1 comment:

Anna said...

Aw, sounds like a very nice day! I know this time of year can be really hard, so I'm glad you had such a pleasant day.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets