So I got the confirmation today for the condo we're renting while in Orlando. The listing was for a 2 Bed/2 Bath condo. I don't know if that's the standard listing and then you get what's available? The condo we're getting is actually 3 Bed/3 Bath! We would have done just fine with the 2 Bed, but the kids are excited to have their own rooms. :) And while we'll probably drive to the pool, it looks like a really nice one. :)
Friday was Little Boy's five year Diaversary. It really is hard to believe it's been five years. In one way, it's been a really long five years. But on the other hand, the time really has flown by. We went out to eat; he picked Denny's. He really likes their breakfasts, so I wasn't surprised. The breakfast he picked was 114 carbs! But I wanted him to have what he wanted. I don't know if he picked up a bug there or if he caught what his grandma has. But yesterday and last night were rough for him.
He woke up Saturday morning with a wet bed. :( Poor kid. We knew he must not be feeling well. And then he called DH because he had thrown up. DH got it all cleaned up.
I had been planning to take both kids to see Frozen. He needed rest, and Baby needed to get out of the house, so I took her to the movie. While we were gone, Little Boy ate a waffle for breakfast. When he drank a whole glass of water, he got sick again. So we tried all day to control his fever and get him to drink little bits of flat soda. I talked him into getting into the tub later in the day. While he was in the bathroom I grabbed a ketone strip and checked his pee. It almost instantly turned the darkest color on the chart and he freaked out a little.
I ended up calling the endo and he told me how to treat Little Boy. By this morning the fever was gone, his sugar numbers were good and there were no ketones. DH did much of the work. <3 br=""> So today we're all laying low; Baby informed us today that she has a show on at 3 pm. LOL She wants to watch the Puppy Bowl. Little Boy decided it was a good time to take a bath. ;)
I think I might try to take a little nap. 3>
Friday was Little Boy's five year Diaversary. It really is hard to believe it's been five years. In one way, it's been a really long five years. But on the other hand, the time really has flown by. We went out to eat; he picked Denny's. He really likes their breakfasts, so I wasn't surprised. The breakfast he picked was 114 carbs! But I wanted him to have what he wanted. I don't know if he picked up a bug there or if he caught what his grandma has. But yesterday and last night were rough for him.
He woke up Saturday morning with a wet bed. :( Poor kid. We knew he must not be feeling well. And then he called DH because he had thrown up. DH got it all cleaned up.
I had been planning to take both kids to see Frozen. He needed rest, and Baby needed to get out of the house, so I took her to the movie. While we were gone, Little Boy ate a waffle for breakfast. When he drank a whole glass of water, he got sick again. So we tried all day to control his fever and get him to drink little bits of flat soda. I talked him into getting into the tub later in the day. While he was in the bathroom I grabbed a ketone strip and checked his pee. It almost instantly turned the darkest color on the chart and he freaked out a little.
I ended up calling the endo and he told me how to treat Little Boy. By this morning the fever was gone, his sugar numbers were good and there were no ketones. DH did much of the work. <3 br=""> So today we're all laying low; Baby informed us today that she has a show on at 3 pm. LOL She wants to watch the Puppy Bowl. Little Boy decided it was a good time to take a bath. ;)
I think I might try to take a little nap. 3>
1 comment:
That's pretty cool about the condo! So glad Little Boy is doing better.
Post a Comment