I've been sitting at Little Boy's baseball camp. I've used sunscreen on my neck and arms, but forgot my face. I use foundation that has a small amount of sunscreen, but the sun has been really hot.
VBS is coming up. I got the signs today. They look good. I haven't heard back from the place at the main intersection down the street yet. I called and asked if we can hang a VBS sign on the fence. The business is actually closed, and the management company hasn't responded. It would be a great place to hang our sign.
There is so much to do and I'm not even in charge!
Our pastor's first Sunday is August 7th. I'm looking forward to it so much. Especially since I've about had it with people who can't figure out anything unless their hand is being held.
Tonight is the quarterly SS teachers' meeting. I really want to ask why we all have to end our class at 25 min before the hour, but the adult SS teacher doesn't quit until 20 or 15 min 'til.
My son has been a complete brat lately, and then Baby responds the same way. I seriously don't know what their problem is.
1 comment:
1. So glad to see your posts come up in my reader! I've missed you. :)
2. Ouch! on the sunburn.
3. Hoping the time goes quickly for you until the new pastor arrives.
Post a Comment