If you've ever watched Dr. Phil for any length of time, he says all the time that we teach people how to treat us. So I'm wondering, if people act like idiots all the time, does that mean I can treat them like they're idiots?
Probably not, but in my smart aleck mind it kinda sounds right.
Our new pastor cannot come soon enough. DH has been struggling with his feelings about our church. He is tired of the morons - 3 of them in particular who call themselves "the leadership". "The leadership has decided...." I think they are going to have a little wake-up call when the pastor comes. He has shared with Mike that he feels like committee recommendations and congregation input are vital, especially at the beginning of his ministry here.
The next 3 weeks are too busy.
1 comment:
Sounds like you're really frustrated - hope things go quickly (and as smoothly as possible!) until the new pastor comes.
Post a Comment