Sunday, July 24, 2011

Counting the Days

So it's been 10 months since our pastor resigned. I'm looking forward to August 7th like you wouldn't believe. But between now and then...

Tomorrow DH and I need to get the carpet fixed in my classroom before VBS starts on Wednesday. I need to get the rest of the flyers ready to go. I have CAUTION tape that I'm stapling to each one as a loop to hang from doors. Tuesday, the mission group is coming in. We have a meeting at 4, and then Wednesday VBS starts. From there, the week will fly. Next Sunday, the group that's coming is going to "run" the service. And the following Sunday our new pastor starts.

And then HE can stress about the logistics. Or whatever.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets