Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day

It's the last day of the year. I don't have anything profound to share. Maybe that has something to do with the misery I've been in the last couple days. I was afraid I was going to have to go to the doctor or hospital. But it's ok. Nothing to worry about.

Nothing a little cherry flavored Phillips Milk of Magnesia couldn't solve. Let me just tell you - that slight hint of cherry and NO hint of milk was the most disgusting thing I've ever voluntarily drunk. The label says it works in 1/2 hour to 6 hours. Hmmm. Try 10 hours. And they should just call it Draino.

I still am in pain, but not like I was.

DH - let me just say how much I love that man. He is so selfless. He worked Wednesday night at the mill, at the Union Hall Thursday, and last night when he should have been zonked out in bed, he ran to the store to buy the afore mentioned relief in a bottle. He also did some grocery shopping. I just hope I feel more like eating later b/c he bought a couple bags of frozen shrimp.

We have a candidate coming to church in a couple weeks. I have much more peace about this guy than the last yahoo.

I have a list of things in my head that I want to accomplish, but I haven't written them down yet. Maybe I'll find some time today, and I'll post them tomorrow.

I always feel like I've made it; I've survived when I get to this day of the year.

Surviving is good. And the possibility of something better next year is encouraging.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad you survived, too. :) A fresh year is a wonderful thing!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets