Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Digging out

Last night I cleaned a large spot in our den. Then I sorted several large boxes of junk. We moved my sewing table and stuff to the clean spot in the den. The corner is empty - waiting for the arrival of the treadmill. I have to unbury the treadmill. It's covered with junk. Once I get that done, and the treadmill is moved to its new location we can start thinking about putting up the tree.

I found some important papers while I was sorting, so I'm happy about that. But I'm always left with a box or so of stuff I don't know what to do with. That is frustrating to me. But for now, I've slid the box under the sewing table. I can deal with that later.

DH worked on getting some stuff cleaned out of the garage. Hopefully we can get both vehicles back into the garage soon. And he was helping me last night, too. He found all the Wii games and put them in the correct cases, and he cleaned out the stuff under the couch and chair.

Hopefully we can dig out from under the piles of junk and get ready for Christmas.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I thought you must have gotten snow when I saw the title of your post. :) But digging out of clutter is harder that shoveling snow sometimes!

Tammy said...

Isn't that the truth.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets