Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Day

My house is about as clean as it's going to get. I might tackle some more laundry, but I think that's about it.

I have some more gifts to wrap, but I think that will be something to do after the kids are in bed.

I made some Spritz cookies today, but I might make another batch this afternoon.

We removed the last stickers on our advent calendars. We missed a few days here and there, but it was a great idea that I want to do again next year.

Tonight is the church's Christmas Eve candlelight service. Mike is "in charge" of it, and is working hard to make it nice. He and I are both singing tonight.

I think the kids are going to burst wide open from anticipation. Baby in particular. She walks around begging to open a gift. She says she just canNOT waaaaaiiiiiitttt.

I know she's excited, but I hope she's not depressed when it's all done.

I love that Christmas is on Saturday this year. It gives us a whole day to enjoy the holiday before heading back to church.

I am feeling better about the holiday, but not feeling that great physically. Blech. Sinuses, arthritis and PMS attacking all at once.

I have a list of things I didn't get done - like Christmas cards - but I am not going to beat myself up. I'll get to them next week.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Merry Christmas - hope you have a great day today!

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets