Thursday, December 23, 2010

Toothpicks

Last night, after the kids were in bed, and after DH and I got to spend some time talking. I made a list. And I left for Walmart close to 1 am. So when I got home at 3:30 I was kinda wide awake. I put away groceries and hid the little stocking stuffers I had bought. I wrapped a few presents, and climbed into bed at 5 am. UGH

So when my kids got up at 7:45, and I needed to pee (sorry), and my husband was still asleep, I got up with them.

So now I need some toothpicks. And something to calm my nerves. And some duct tape for two little noisy people. Maybe I need some coffee.

Now you KNOW I'm tired! ha

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oy. I don't think I could handle that.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets