Monday, December 13, 2010

Cripple

The last week has been busy. Appointments and 2 ballet performances. And now I'm walking a little hunched over. My hips and lower back are not good. I try to not sleep in one position all night, but I have been waking up on my back - not good.

My sneezing, coughing ballerina is asking for rice for breakfast. She's a nut.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Do you ever go to a chiropractor? Loved the ballet pics on facebook. :)

Tammy said...

I haven't been to a chiropractor since high school. I don't know who to go to so I don't go. Lame, I know. But I don't want to get more messed up than I am.

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets