I'm taking my two kids on a road trip. I must be nuts. They drive me crazy just going to and from church.
We're going to northern Indiana for about 5 days, and then on to northern Wisconsin for 2 1/2 weeks. We'll get to see my brother and his wife and their sweet little guys. Can't wait to meet the "baby". Then back to Indiana, and then home. The return trip will actually be the worst. Ugh.
I'm fairly sure I won't have internet access very often. I may go through withdrawl. But it will be good, too.
I bought a book about writing your memoirs. I'd like to start working through it. And we'll swim, visit family members, have people come visit us at our cottage on the lake, and go to a big family reunion. That was the main reason for the trip.
The only thing about the reunion that I dread is being the fat cousin. sigh. I've had MONTHS to lose weight, and I think I've gained. Too late now.
My kids are so excited to go. We're leaving tomorrow night, and I plan to drive through the night. I hope to get most of my packing done tonight, and finish up tomorrow (I have a most excellent and thorough list!) The only other things on my to-do list tomorrow is to drop off my dresses at our pastor's wife's house for her yard sale, and to get a NAP!
So to my tiny list of readers, I will be on vacation until the middle of August. And my most "faithful" reader - I'll see you next week! Yay!
1 comment:
Yea! Looking forward to seeing you!
Post a Comment