Saturday, July 3, 2010

Know what's worse?

Know what's worse than going to bed feeling sick?

Waking up to hear Baby barfing before 6 am.

Poor thing. She threw up for almost 3 hours.

It all started yesterday. I fixed some scrambled eggs for the kids for breakfast. I added crumbled bacon and shredded cheese. It was yummy. But Baby decided she didn't like scrambled eggs. She's so finicky. One day she loves something and can't eat enough, and the next day, she won't touch it.

So I put saran wrap on her bowl and put it in the fridge. I pulled it out at lunch and reheated it. I added more cheese, too. She had to eat it before she could have a turkey burger and mac and cheese. (She loves this lunch.) She threw a fit. A fit that lasted an hour and a half. I had to put her back on her bed at least a couple dozen times. She tore all the bedding off. She pushed her bed away from the wall. She spit. She said she wanted all her hair cut off. Right now. (?) But she finally fell asleep. And she slept for 4 hours.

At supper, I reheated the eggs and added more cheese. So at this point, it was a bowl of cheese with some eggs and bacon. But she refused to eat it. And I'm sure she went to bed hungry.

I planned to throw out the eggs, and rescramble a new one in the morning. She nixed that plan, now didn't she.

No comments:

2009 Christmas Pics

Our Wildlife Neighborhood

Our Wildlife Neighborhood



Our vacation day at the lake

Our vacation day at the lake
Throwing rocks






Life at Home

Life at Home
Baby is reading a catalog


Reading can be dangerous

Something reminds me of Witchiepoo

The Cavalry has arrived!

Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
You can't wear the helmets